Lubrication systems for vehicle chassis and chassis mounted equipment.
The ultimate chain lubrication system, that lubricates chain accurately and precisely exactly at the required lubrication point.
Interlube Industrial Lubrication Systems such as Oil recalculating systems, Dual line Grease systems, Progressive systems, Grease spray systems, Meter valve systems, Multi Line systems and Positive displacement systems.
Heavy Duty Automatic Lubrication Systems for Mobile Plant applications such as: Excavators, Loading Shovels, Dump trucks, Dozers, Material Handlers, Telehandlers, Graders, Articulated Dump Trucks and Compactors
Lubrication systems for Agricultural machines such as: Class machines, John Deer machines, Backhoe machines, Cultivators, Spreaders, self propelled sprayers, potato washers and many more
Self retracting hydraulic hose reels for cranes, forklift trucks and container crane applications.
Multi line lubrication systems for lubricating all typesí machines such as cranes, sweepers, chassis, hooklifts, tippers, taillifts, buses and many more.
CHASSIS // CHASSIS RANGE PDF BROCHURES
These brochures have the complete range of Interlube Chassis products featuring all the components you require to build a lubrication system that:
- Reduces wear and tear, maintenance costs and downtime on repairs and servicing
- Saves labour costs, vehicle running costs and chassis bearing replacement
- Increases vehicle and chassis bearing life, vehicle efficiency, usage and residual values
For the language PDF General Product brochure option require, please click the download bar opposite. If you require specific Chassis product information, please work your way through menu options listed.
CHASSIS // XGS PNEUMATICALLY OPERATED MULTI OUTLET GREASE PUMP
Typically fitted to large trucks, buses, plant and quarry equipment. XGS - The premier electrically and pneumatically operated multi-line automatic lubrication solution is capable of servicing up to 84 lubrication points as standard and is suitable for use with oil, fluid grease and heavy grease applications.
- Air operated
- IP67 Controller, 12/24 volts
- Available with 3 litre reservoir
- SAE 90 oil to NLGI Grade 2 grease
- Serves up to 84 points
CHASSIS // HDI PUMP
CENTRALISED LUBRICATION SYSTEMS
The HDI Product range, typically used on excavators, scrapers, dump trucks, wheel loaders and other heavy-duty off-road applications. Designed to increase vehicle and chassis bearing life and vehicle efficiency.
The HDI pump is an electrically operated piston pump, supplied with a 12/24v DC controller, which can be fitted with up to three pumping units. Available with 3, 6 and 9 litre reservoirs, delivering precise amounts of lubricant through progressive distribution blocks, providing the user with lubrication point versatility and reliability.
- Electrically operated, 12/24 volts
- IP67 Controller
- Available in 3, 6, 9 and 15 litre reservoir
- Recommended NLGI grade 2 grease
- Operating range +40°C to -30°C
- Modular Progressive Blocks (7 output sizes)
- Adjustable Pumping Unit option
CHASSIS // FIFTH WHEEL GREASE APPLICATOR 12/24VOLT WITH IN BUILT TIMER
Interlube have developed a lubricator to feed the fifth wheel on a truck.
The applicator has a 2KG reservoir , 5 individual feeds and an in built control timer.
CHASSIS // 1 x LITRE BOTTLES OF INTERLUBE FG3 GREASE SUITABLE FOR THE AC GREASE PUMPS
FG3 Interlube Grease supplied in 1 Litre Grease containers for Clean and easy filling of AC grease pump reservoirs.
CHASSIS // AC RANGE OF 12/24 VOLT MULTI LINE GREASE PUMPS FOR CHASIS APPLICATIONS
CENTRALISED LUBRICATION SYSTEMS - MULTI-LINE
The AC Range is the product system most commonly fitted to Agricultural machines.
AC1 – this compact reservoir model is designed for light machinery, in 12 or 24 volt with up to 12 lubrication points served.
AC2 - is designed for mid range sized machines and trailers in 12 or 24 volt, serving up to 36 lubrication points.
AC3 & AC6 – the best product option for use on larger machines, serving up to 60 lubrication points using SAE80 oil to NLGI grade 2 grease.
- Electrically operated, 12/24 volts
- Timer with memory
- Manual over-ride switch
- Available in 1.25, 2 3 and 6 litre reservoir
- SAE 90 oil up to and including NLGI Grade 2 grease
- Serves up to a maximum of 84 points, depending on Model
- Maximum operating Pressure from each outlet 150 Bar
CHASSIS // ACCESSORIES CATALOGUE ISSUE 4
Here is our range of installation accessories and spares to complement the Interlube product ranges, including:-
- Grease-filled nylon tube,
- Bearing connections,
- Anchor blocks,
- High-performance lubricants,
- Grease guns and Grease pump filling equipment.
- Brush applicators,
- Battery Operated Grease guns,
- Air Operated greases sets,
- Electric Keg pumps,
- Grease retractable hose reels,
- Injector Manifolds,
- Grease Pump elements,
- Oil Meter valves
- Interlube Systems accessories and spares will keep your vehicles/machines at the peak of performance!
Please email us at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)1752 676000 for more information about Interlube System Accessories